Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm Doing the Ultimate Reset!

Okay, so I've finally decided to start the Ultimate Reset. After attending our Beachbody Coach Summit I realized it is the right thing to do. I'm always saying I wish I could hit a reset button. Well now I can! Guess I wish it could really be that easy, but it will take some work.

Here is what my kit looks like:
I also got a very cool long-handled brush for dry brushing my skin!

The first thing I am going to do is dig into the Program and Nutrition Guide. Looks like this will walk me through more detail on the concept, the phases (each week is a phase) and their purpose; the supplements, what to expect, how to prepare, the common lifestyle issues I will need to address, a personal assessment, the supplement regimen and timing, and the meal plans for each day. 

I've decided that my start date will be July 11. From what I understand, Days 3-5 are the toughest, so they suggest starting on a Wednesday so the tough days fall on the weekend. I work from home, so I'm not sure it matters, but that makes sense to me and so I am going to do it so I can grasp it and help others with it. 

Let me know if you want more information on this program! Check it out at my Beachbody website.  

No comments: