Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 1 of Using the bodybuggSP

I'm in the middle of day 1 of using my bodybuggSPTM. After spending an hour trying to figure out how to get the blasted thing out of the frame so I could find the USB port to register it and build my program, I finally got on YouTube and saw what it looked like when it was out of the band, so then I finally figured it out. It's so simple and popped right out, but the diagram in the instruction booklet leaves a little to be desired. Thank goodness for those people who get on YouTube and help us all out.

How sad is it that I am excited to be wearing something that tells me calories burned vs calories consumed and whether or not I'm hitting my deficit? I LOVE this kind of thing. Nerds rule!

I put it on as soon as I got out of the shower this morning. After I adjusted the arm band a few times to get it comfortable, it wasn't long until I didn't even think about having it on. I have on a double layer of long sleeve shirts today and it's unobtrusive.

So far so good on building the deficit. I'm anxious to see how my workout impacts my calorie burn. It's very obvious that on days in which I am doing work on the computer much of the day my number of steps taken and general activity is going to be way too little. I have also read from another bodybuggSPTM user that she has determined her workouts are more effective for her in the afternoon/evening when her energy levels are high. She burns more calories then than working out in the morning.

Will post more as I get further along with it.
What has your experience been with the bodybuggSPTM?

Links in this article are to provide the reader with additional information about the Bodybugg. I purchased this product without prompting with my own funds and do not receive any compensation for the purchase of this product through a link. 

No comments: