Thursday, June 6, 2013

Les Mills COMBAT Challenge Pack Sale!

This is too good not to share, plus I'd love for you to be doing this program with me. It is a butt-kicking good time. For June only, the Les Mills COMBAT Challenge Pack is on sale - marked down from $160 to $140. That is a $70 savings from what you would spend if you bought all of this content separately.

It comes with the full Les Mills COMBAT program, which includes all the DVDs, the program guide, the nutrition plan, accessories, your first month of Shakeology, and 30 days free VIP membership to the Team Beachbody Club, where you'll find additional resources for fitness and nutrition. Coaching and mentoring from me is always free! Why not join us on the fitness journey, or take your fitness to the next level?


I love lifting and interval training - and I also love to punch, kick and condition martial arts style. I've also been drinking Shakeology daily for almost 3 years now. I highly recommend these programs and products, and that's why, as a personal trainer and nutrition coach now, I decided to add Beachbody Coaching to my toolbox. It allows me to help people find the right solutions for them when they want to work out from home. It's what I love to do!! If you have questions, please feel free to contact me any time - I would love to be of help!

No comments: