Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fitness and Nutrition

This blog is going to be all about fitness and nutrition. I am fascinated by the human body, what it can do, how it works, and how it was geniusly and deliberately designed. I'm also intrigued by our society's sedentary lifestyles, rising obesity rates, poor eating habits, and haphazard health management and at the same time our obsession with weight loss, anti-aging, quick fixes and the easy way out. All types of training for fitness are interesting to me, but I particularly love strength and interval training. Fat loss and metabolism are also of special interest to me. I find that so many people would like to make positive changes in their lives in the areas of fitness and nutrition but don't know how or where to start and may not have the right information or support. My goal is to dedicate this space as a helpful tool to achieving higher levels of fitness and optimal nutrition.

No comments: